Information about AutoPokeGo

• 6 Replies

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
Information about AutoPokeGo
« on: August 12, 2016, 08:39:06 PM »
AutoPokeGo is a Pokemon Go cheat based on color and pattern detection.
It is not based on any of Niantics code or API, this makes it less detectable to use this cheat in the future.
Downsides on this technique is that it is way harder and more CPU consuming than actually using the hacked API of Niantic and it currently is only working with third a third party emulator called Nox player.
Upsides are what you see is what it does, it will not break with API updates and a user can take over the game at will.
AutoPokeGo is not meant to take over the whole gaming experience from the user, it is meant to help a user gain level and help a user catch those Pokemon that need to be found over and over again. It is meant to help and enhance the gaming experience and certain options are left out so users need to make sure the game stays up.
The fact about color based cheats is that they will never be perfect. This said we can get close to perfect and far from detectable.

AutoPokeGo has been coded in a way that helps a player to get further in the game without doing the same thing over and over again. The real "catch them all" thing still has to be done by the user him/her self.

Have fun!

chrisco8

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Information about AutoPokeGo
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 12:37:28 AM »
Nox is done. Now trying to get BOT downloaded. I downloaded 7 Zip I am able to open the file and see the JAR file but can not get it to open to save my life. I downloaded Java. I am trying to tell the computer how to open a JAR file. I attached a picture I am not sure which one I am supposed to select. Am I missing something? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 08:05:35 AM »
right click open with java vm

chrisco8

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 02:58:19 PM »
It tells me there are no Java Files. ??? I am trying to open the APG_Beta_V0.28.jar is that correct?

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 12:22:53 PM »
please use http://java.com

chrisco8

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 10:06:42 PM »
please use http://java.com

I have tried everything and CANNOT get this to work. I know you said use Java but I did that and nothing will open the JAR file. It says there are not Java Files. I opened the File with WinRAR extracted it then when I open with Java it says no Java file found.

Is there anyone that can help me please!!!

dezmay

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 01:18:55 AM »
i guess this project needs to be saved as apps. as the java is looking for saved path of the maker. please correct me if i am wrong i just googled it. :)