AutoPokemonGo get it here.

• 43 Replies

dezmay

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: AutoPokemonGo get it here.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 08:04:39 PM »
I have no clue what the new android ID does?????? Can you specify what it does? Thanks man. And keep up the good work.
Btw, dont you think its time for a donation button...in BTC ofc.

Nox mimic an android device and and like any android device each has its own device ID. you'll need to change it else if we are all use the default device ID and you connect to Niantic server then they will be suspicious and possible banishment.

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 08:05:01 PM »
not running. it will show a splash screen then nothing. i can still run the old version but not this one.
try to run it through the command: line go to the folder you put autopokego in--> hold the shift button --> right click --> open command window here --> a black screen comes up --> type "java -jar APG_Beta_v0.5" without quotes the  bot will start now or you will get an error. In that case please let me know what the output was of the command line terminal (black screen)

below is the error.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\APG_Beta_V0.5>java -jar APG_Beta_v0.5

Error: Unable to access jarfile APG_Beta_v0.5

ok remove it redownload it and unpack it with winrar (http://rarlabs.com)

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 08:09:30 PM »
inside the downladed file there is APG_V0.26_Beta.jar ,what i am supposed to do with it to execute the program?
download the new version (0.5) and open it if it does not run with any of your software go to http://java.com and install java.

dezmay

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 09:57:03 PM »
not running. it will show a splash screen then nothing. i can still run the old version but not this one.
try to run it through the command: line go to the folder you put autopokego in--> hold the shift button --> right click --> open command window here --> a black screen comes up --> type "java -jar APG_Beta_v0.5" without quotes the  bot will start now or you will get an error. In that case please let me know what the output was of the command line terminal (black screen)

below is the error.

same... :(

chrisco8

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 10:13:13 PM »
It seems alot of people have trouble getting the program downloaded and opened. Any chance of a detailed walkthrough like you have the the NOX setup? At this point I would pay some one to help me get it going lol.

dezmay

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 10:14:39 PM »
It seems alot of people have trouble getting the program downloaded and opened. Any chance of a detailed walkthrough like you have the the NOX setup? At this point I would pay some one to help me get it going lol.

NOX setup and other tricks already posted.

http://howtohackgo.com/forum/index.php/board,8.0.html

dezmay

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 10:15:44 PM »

below is the error.

i can see javaw run in process after the initial splash screen but still no GUI.

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2016, 05:19:06 AM »

ok will do that

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2016, 07:29:18 AM »

below is the error.

i can see javaw run in process after the initial splash screen but still no GUI.

put the file i attached to this post in the folder of auto poke go and double click it. if you have problems starting it.

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2016, 08:57:10 AM »
Version 0.51:
http://howtohackgo.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2.0;attach=37

Changes:
-Added run.bat to make it more easy to start the bot.

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2016, 10:04:41 AM »
The batch file needs to be changed to
Code: [Select]
java -jar APG_Beta_V0.5\APG_Beta_v0.5.jar
  to point to the correct folder, or to be placed in the folder with the jar file.

When I run the batch file, it sits at the java line and will output a line of
* daemon not running. starting it now on port XXXX *
* daemon started successfully *

It will then stay there for a few minutes and then not do anything else.

I am running this on a Intel i5 1.70 Ghz with 8GB of ram. I unpacked it with 7zip and all versions before 0.5 worked. Java is Version 8 Update 101, up to date. And Nox is located User\AppData\Roaming\Nox\bin\". 

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2016, 10:37:04 AM »
The batch file needs to be changed to
Code: [Select]
java -jar APG_Beta_V0.5\APG_Beta_v0.5.jar
  to point to the correct folder, or to be placed in the folder with the jar file.

When I run the batch file, it sits at the java line and will output a line of
* daemon not running. starting it now on port XXXX *
* daemon started successfully *

It will then stay there for a few minutes and then not do anything else.

I am running this on a Intel i5 1.70 Ghz with 8GB of ram. I unpacked it with 7zip and all versions before 0.5 worked. Java is Version 8 Update 101, up to date. And Nox is located User\AppData\Roaming\Nox\bin\".
how stupid i did not check where i placed it ill reupload it...

It looks like your nox is not running correctly or you have your phone connected to ADB in your computer.
I think you can solve this by stopping the process called adb.exe and than restart nox

made a thread about trouble shooting ill add more to it later.
http://howtohackgo.com/forum/index.php/topic,32.0.html
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:45:43 AM by HowToHackGo »

chrisco8

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2016, 09:54:27 PM »
THANKS YOU!!! I got it to work! One thing you might want to add to the guide. After I extracted with Winrar it still did not load. I cut the .bat file and pasted into the  APG Beta folder then ran the .bat file from in there and it worked.

HowToHackGo

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2016, 04:52:33 AM »
THANKS YOU!!! I got it to work! One thing you might want to add to the guide. After I extracted with Winrar it still did not load. I cut the .bat file and pasted into the  APG Beta folder then ran the .bat file from in there and it worked.

good to hear.  I actually made a video guide yesterday but i can not add the video to the youtube account i already have because its locked because some people have been spamming my login i guess. I did not add a phone number to it so it will not unlock right now.  :-\